De l'impact de l'art et la culture appliqué au management Lire la suite
How to get inspired, as a business leader or a manager, by art and culture? How could dramatic arts promote innovation and management? How does the economy of culture work? Art, culture & management bridges the gap between culture and business and reflects on the role that art and culture can play in management.
Part One deals with how art and culture influence business:
Part Two examines the specificities of the cultural economy:
The authors, spanning both the academic and business worlds, provide a wide range of examples on how the arts are valued and what their impacts are (in cinema, theatre, music, dance, etc.).
Each chapter includes both conceptual and practical insights, plenty of personal stories, and thoughts on the ties between the
worlds of culture and business.
01. The fantastic, science fiction and business: a love-hate relationship
02. Curiosity, a vital element in creative processes
03. Art, culture and power in international relations
04. Scene therapy, a method to strengthen leadership skills
05. Taking inspiration from directors for new remote or hybrid team management during uncertain times
06. Art, a tool to boost well-being and performance in the workplaces of tomorrow
07. Bodies and emotions, the powerful bottom line in management. The opportunities presented by dance through art and performance
08. Money in words: how the book market has changed
09. Legal and fiscal structures for cultural activities
10. Hollywood's shift to the world of platforms and the changing face of cinema
11. How films were consumed in France during the pandemic
12. Recent technology brings a new lease of life to cultural spaces and the performing arts
13. Jazz performances as a form of resistance against the mass culture industry