Discover the innovative world of Business Partner, a new eight-level business English course for learners and professionals who want to communicate effectively in English in the workplace. Partnering with the Financial Times means that this course also offers a wealth of international business information on a wide variety of topics.
• Personalize your learning experience with a structured modular approach that gives the flexibility to focus on specific needs and learning outcomes.
• Study real-life business stories provided through authentic videos that draw you in and keep you motivated.
• Learn about key business topics such as Brands and marketing, Problems and solutions, Logistics, Working abroad and Entrepreneurship.
• Immerse yourself in the integrated video-based Communication skills training programme to develop awareness of communication issues, including supporting teamwork, listening actively, collaborating, solving problems, and influencing.
• Get practical training in functional business skills such as presentations, negotiations, building relationships, and small talk.
• Work on realistic case studies in the Business workshops.
• Evaluate your progress step by step against the Global Scale of English Learning Objectives for Professional English.
• Prepare for business English exams such as BEC, BULATS, LCCI and PTE Professional™.