You want to innovate? You like the game but you never managed to solve a Rubik's cube? Good news, this method is made for you! Lire la suite
How to make the innovation process more stimulating and playful? How to represent your challenge
in a tangible and manipulated form? How can you imagine new offers for your organisation or new
trajectories for yourself?
What if, instead of writing down your ideas, you put them into game?
This book proposes an original and operational method to gamify the innovation process, to promote
the teams' involvement and to bring out many feasible, original or even disruptive ideas.
The method will allow you to generate ideas based on 6 dimensions –one dimension for each side of
the cube– representing the essential components of your new product or service offer:
• Users: For which types of customers (people or organisations) do you create the product or service?
• Places: Where will you deliver your offer? What type of space is most suitable to use it?
• Resources: What are your key resources to build your offer?
• Game changers: What scenarios could change or differentiate your offer?
• Advantages: What is the advantage that your product or service provides to the user?
• Revenue stream: How will you make your business model sustainable?
Bringing together gaming, creativity and storytelling, the Cubification Method has already been used by
thousands of people: Engie, Suez, BnF, Maped, Capgemini, Somfy, etc. Used in personal development,
entrepreneurship, business development or training, the method has been tested on extremely varied
playgrounds: incubators, universities, small and major enterprises, as well as large international
organisations and NGOs.
Playful and richly illustrated, the book sets out the principles of the method and many tips to apply it.
The real cases –The Playgrounds– proposed at the end of the book are a source of inspiration and
make the best practices accessible to all. With this book, you will identify the mechanisms of the game
that promote creativity and learn, step by step, to set up the Cubification Method in the context that